For the eighth year, Stronger Philanthropy is hosting a collaboration of major private donors and foundations to enable significant investment into innovation for Canada’s Christian charities.
In the Stronger Together Process, approximately $1m will be offered to eligible organizations this cycle. The intake for new projects through a Letter of Inquiry (LOI) will be May 1-31, 2017. Shortlisted ideas will advance to complete a full application, and following our due diligence will be presented to our clients for their decision in November 2017.
Read the following eligibility requirements carefully to ensure your organization fits within this offer.
Applicants must be Canadian Christian charities who will use our clients’ funds to advance an innovative and creative solution to an existing community need. As well, they will have the following characteristics:
- Charitable status with Canada Revenue Agency
- Minimum $500,000 revenue in the last fiscal year – NEW
- Audited financial statements for the past two fiscal years
- Organizational health – in particular, financial and leadership strength is evident
- Any past projects funded by the Stronger Together partners must be complete and are marked as “closed”
- Maximum grant request is $100,000, but request size may not exceed 10% of last year’s revenue
Once again, this will be a competitive process, and unfortunately not all who apply will advance for consideration.
We will be open to receive LOIs beginning in May. Online group meetings will be held in early May to review the goals of this funding round, and to respond to any questions. Register for these meetings at this link. The LOI deadline is May 31.
When you’re ready to apply, and once the grant window is open, then click below to begin your application.Login To MyGrants