Levante Foundation invests in charitable projects through grants which enhance the quality of life of senior citizens in the counties where Levante Living operates.
Levante Foundation aspires to be a strategic and meaningful contributor to the quality of life for seniors in the communities in which they operate retirement homes.
Grants are awarded to Canadian registered charities that offer a variety of services benefiting senior citizens in the following Ontario counties:
Size of Grants
A variety of grant requests will be considered. The average grant size is $5,000.
- Registered Canadian charities undertaking projects to fulfill the mission are prioritized.
- Past grant recipients are eligible for new funding when the outcomes of their previous project have been completed.
There is one round of grants offered each year. The following process will be followed:
- The Levante Foundation will shortlist a select group of charities that resonate with their stated priorities based on Charity Profiles prepared by Stronger Philanthropy.
- Charities that are shortlisted will be invited to complete a brief online application. Applications are by invitation only.
- Funding is not assured until applications are approved by the Levante Foundation.
All organizations receiving grants from the Levante Foundation will be encouraged to report back on progress made every six months until completion for the outcomes they propose.
- Stronger Philanthropy will prepare Charity Profiles for Levante Foundation by April 30, 2021.
- Grant applications will be considered by the foundation in May-June 2021, with grants awarded at the end of this period.