Redleaf Foundation builds abundant communities through grants to both faith-based and secular Canadian charities in places where its members have roots.
Redleaf Foundation aspires to see the communities where they live become more abundant, shaped by their sacrificial giving, service, and presence.
- Charlotte County (New Brunswick)
- Greater Toronto Area
Size of Grants
A variety of grant requests will be considered between $1,000 – $30,000. The average grant will be between $15,000-$20,000.
- Registered Canadian charities undertaking projects in specified geographic locations listed in the portfolio focus are the priority for this foundation.
- Past grant recipients are eligible for new funding when the outcomes of their previous project have been completed.
There is one round of grants offered each year. The following process will be followed:
- Redleaf Foundation will shortlist a select group of charities that resonate with their stated priorities based on Charity Profiles prepared by Stronger Philanthropy.
- Charities that are shortlisted will be invited to complete an online application. Applications are by invitation only.
- Funding is not assured until applications are approved by the foundation.
All charities receiving grants from Redleaf Foundation will be encouraged to report back on progress made every six months until completion for the outcomes they propose.
- Stronger Philanthropy will prepare Charity Profiles for Redleaf Foundation by August 31, 2021.
- Grant applications will be considered by members of the foundation in September-October 2021, with grants awarded at the end of this period.