Priorities for 2022
Redleaf Foundation partners with Canadian charities that are pursuing new pathways for dialogue and community building.
Redleaf Foundation aspires to see less dogmatic and rigid positions in our world, and a greater embrace of our common humanity.
Redleaf Foundation is inspired by charities who value:
- Cultivating the imagination
- Journeying together as pilgrims
- A rooted yet evolving Christian faith
- Spiritual formation and growth
- Disrupting the status quo
- Charlotte County (New Brunswick)
- Greater Toronto Area
Size of Grants
A variety of grant requests will be considered between $1,000 – $30,000. The average grant will be between $15,000-$20,000.
- Registered Canadian charities undertaking projects in specified geographic locations listed in the portfolio focus are the priority for this foundation.
- Past grant recipients are eligible for new funding when the outcomes of their previous project have been completed.
Applications for Funding
There is one round of grants offered each year. Stronger Philanthropy will invite selected charities to apply.
The following process will be followed:
- Stronger Philanthropy consults their Charity Profile database for organizations that align to the Foundation’s priorities.
- Selected charities are invited to complete an online application several weeks prior to the Foundation’s grantmaking meeting date.
All charities receiving grants from Redleaf Foundation will be encouraged to report back on progress made every six months until completion for the outcomes they propose.
- Stronger Philanthropy will email invitations to charities to apply on or after August 15, 2022.
- The grant application deadline is September 5, 2022.
- Applications will be considered by members of the foundation by October 10, 2022, with grants awarded later that month.