Motivated by Christian faith, River Dali Foundation participates with all charities to establish and restore value to individuals and communities in Waterloo Region and beyond.
River Dali Foundation dreams of creating thriving communities through empowering people to actively and intentionally enrich their locality.
- 70% Waterloo Region
- 30% Beyond Waterloo Region
NOTE: For the Spring 2020 granting round, River Dali Foundation understands charitable activity will be compromised by the COVID-19 pandemic, and will welcome proposals which address the resulting gaps within Waterloo Region.
Size of Grants
A variety of grant requests will be considered up to $25,000.
River Dali Foundation seeks personal involvement of various kinds with all organizations receiving grants.
Applicants must be registered Canadian charities undertaking projects which fulfill River Dali Foundation’s mission in Waterloo Region and beyond.
In Spring 2020, River Dali Foundation will consider grant requests focused on Waterloo Region:
- Open for LOIs – March 10-
April 30, 2020Extended to May 8, 2020
- Shortlisted LOIs will be asked to complete a project application in May 2020
- Grantmaking meeting – June 2020
- Grants are issued by June 30, 2020
In Fall 2020, River Dali Foundation will consider grant requests focused beyond Waterloo Region in collaborative projects with the support of other foundations. Applicants for these grants will apply through the Stronger Together process and not directly to River Dali Foundation.
- Open for LOIs – August 24-September 18, 2020
- Shortlisted LOIs will be asked to complete a project application
- Grantmaking meeting – November 21, 2020
- Grants are issued by November 30, 2020
Read “How to Apply for Grants” for help in developing your application.
To begin a grant application:Login To Stronger Grants