Priorities for 2023
Motivated by Christian faith, River Dali Foundation participates with all charities to establish and restore value to individuals and communities in Waterloo Region and beyond.
River Dali Foundation dreams of creating thriving communities through empowering people to actively and intentionally enrich their locality.
- 70% Waterloo Region
- 30% Beyond Waterloo Region
Size of Grants
A variety of grant requests will be considered up to $25,000.
River Dali Foundation seeks personal involvement of various kinds with all organizations receiving grants.
- Beneficiaries must be registered Canadian charities.
- Past grant recipients are eligible for new funding when the outcomes of their previous project have been completed.
All charities receiving grants from River Dali Foundation will be encouraged to report back on progress made every six months until completion for the outcomes they propose.
Applications for Funding
- Stronger Philanthropy will email shortlisted eligible charities with an invitation to apply for a grant.
- Instructions for completing the application will be contained in the emailed invitation.
- Unsolicited applications are not accepted.
- Stronger Philanthropy will email invitations to charities to apply on or after August 15, 2023.
- The grant application deadline is September 15, 2023.
- Applications will be considered by members of River Dali Foundation by October 2, 2023, with grants awarded soon after.
Next Steps: If you believe your charity has a project that fits the priorities of River Dali Foundation, you are invited to book a Charity Meeting with Stronger Philanthropy to discuss your proposed project and to introduce your organization. If you’re already a member of the Stronger Philanthropy Community, book a complimentary Community Member Meeting to discuss your proposed project.