Motivated by Christian faith, River Dali Foundation participates with all charities to establish and restore value to individuals and communities in Waterloo Region and beyond.
River Dali Foundation dreams of creating thriving communities through empowering people to actively and intentionally enrich their locality.
- 70% Waterloo Region
- 30% Beyond Waterloo Region
Size of Grants
A variety of grant requests will be considered up to $25,000.
River Dali Foundation seeks personal involvement of various kinds with all organizations receiving grants.
- Beneficiaries must be registered Canadian charities undertaking projects in areas listed in the portfolio focus.
- Past grant recipients are eligible for new funding when the outcomes of their previous project have been completed.
There is one round of grants offered each year. The following process will be followed:
- River Dali Foundation will shortlist a select group of charities that resonate with their stated priorities based on Charity Profiles prepared by Stronger Philanthropy.
- Charities that are shortlisted will be invited to complete an online application. Applications are by invitation only.
- Funding is not assured until applications are approved by the foundation.
All charities receiving grants from River Dali Foundation will be encouraged to report back on progress made every six months until completion for the outcomes they propose.
- Stronger Philanthropy will prepare Charity Profiles for River Dali Foundation by April 30, 2021.
- Grant applications will be considered by members of the foundation in May-June 2021, with grants awarded at the end of this period.