Priorities for 2022
Motivated by Christian faith, River Dali Foundation participates with all charities to establish and restore value to individuals and communities in Waterloo Region and beyond.
River Dali Foundation dreams of creating thriving communities through empowering people to actively and intentionally enrich their locality.
- 70% Waterloo Region
- 30% Beyond Waterloo Region
Size of Grants
A variety of grant requests will be considered up to $25,000.
River Dali Foundation seeks personal involvement of various kinds with all organizations receiving grants.
- Beneficiaries must be registered Canadian charities undertaking projects in areas listed in the portfolio focus.
- Past grant recipients are eligible for new funding when the outcomes of their previous project have been completed.
Applications for Funding
There is one round of grants offered each year. Stronger Philanthropy will invite selected charities to apply.
The following process will be followed:
- Stronger Philanthropy consults their Charity Profile database for organizations that align to the Foundation’s priorities.
- Selected charities are invited to complete an online application several weeks prior to the Foundation’s grantmaking meeting date.
All charities receiving grants from River Dali Foundation will be encouraged to report back on progress made every six months until completion for the outcomes they propose.
- Stronger Philanthropy will email invitations to charities to apply on or after March 30, 2022.
- The grant application deadline is May 20, 2022.
- Applications will be considered by members of the foundation by May 31, 2022, with grants awarded soon after.