Priorities for 2024
- The Unterweger-Ramírez Fund offers grants to Canadian charities working towards healthy church leadership and faith formation in emerging Christian communities.
- The Unterweger-Ramírez Fund desires to see churches and organizations led by qualified, dynamic leaders rooted in thoughtful biblical training and experience for the benefit of societies.
Current Portfolio Focus
- Other areas may be selected only when requested by the fund
Size of Grants
- Small grants of between $2,500-$15,000 will be considered.
- Beneficiaries must be registered Canadian charities.
- Past grant recipients are eligible for new funding when the outcomes of their previous project have been completed.
- Charities that are active members of the Stronger Philanthropy Community are favoured.
- All charities receiving grants from the Fund will be encouraged to report back on progress made every six months until completion for the outcomes they propose.
Applications for Funding
- Create a Project Profile in the Stronger Grants online application system.
- Project Profiles that are shortlisted will receive an invitation to apply for a grant.
- Instructions for completing the application will be contained in the emailed invitation.
- Unsolicited applications are not accepted.
- Project Profiles can be submitted at any time before September 30, 2024.
- Stronger Philanthropy will email invitations to charities to apply on or after October 4, 2024.
- The grant application deadline is October 21, 2024.
- Applications will be considered by members of Unterweger-Ramirez Fund by November 8, 2024, with grants awarded soon after.
- If you’re not yet a member of the Stronger Philanthropy Community, and you believe your charity has a project that fits the priorities of Unterweger-Ramirez Fund, you are invited to book a Charity Meeting with Stronger Philanthropy to discuss your proposed project and to introduce your organization.
- If you’re already a member of the Stronger Philanthropy Community, create a Project Profile. Instructions and the access code for completing a Project Profile are located in the Resources/How Do I? folder.