The Unterweger-Ramírez Fund offers grants to Canadian charities working towards healthy church leadership and faith formation in emerging Christian communities.
The Unterweger-Ramírez Fund desires to see churches and organizations led by qualified, dynamic leaders rooted in thoughtful biblical training and experience for the benefit of societies.
Current Portfolio Focus
Size of Grants
Small grants of between $2,500-$15,000 will be considered.
- Registered Canadian charities undertaking projects in specified geographic locations listed in the portfolio focus are the priority for this fund.
- Past grant recipients are eligible for new funding when the outcomes of their previous project have been completed.
Applications for Funding
There is one round of grants offered each year. Stronger Philanthropy will invite selected charities to apply.
The following process will be followed:
- Stronger Philanthropy consults their Charity Profile database for organizations that align to the Foundation’s priorities.
- Selected charities are invited to complete an online application several weeks prior to the Foundation’s grantmaking meeting date.
All charities receiving grants from the Fund will be encouraged to report back on progress made every six months until completion for the outcomes they propose.
- Stronger Philanthropy will email invitations to charities to apply on or after October 3, 2022.
- The grant application deadline is October 31, 2022.
- Applications will be considered by principals of the Fund by November 15, 2022, with grants awarded soon after.