Priorities for 2023
The Unterweger-Ramírez Fund offers grants to Canadian charities working towards healthy church leadership and faith formation in emerging Christian communities.
The Unterweger-Ramírez Fund desires to see churches and organizations led by qualified, dynamic leaders rooted in thoughtful biblical training and experience for the benefit of societies.
Current Portfolio Focus
Size of Grants
Small grants of between $2,500-$15,000 will be considered.
- Registered Canadian charities undertaking projects in specified geographic locations listed in the portfolio focus are the priority for this fund.
- Past grant recipients are eligible for new funding when the outcomes of their previous project have been completed.
All charities receiving grants from the Fund will be encouraged to report back on progress made every six months until completion for the outcomes they propose.
Applications for Funding
- Stronger Philanthropy will email shortlisted eligible charities with an invitation to apply for a grant.
- Instructions for completing the application will be contained in the emailed invitation.
- Unsolicited applications are not accepted.
- Stronger Philanthropy will email invitations to charities to apply on or after September 29, 2023.
- The grant application deadline is October 10, 2023.
- Applications will be considered by members of the Fund by October 31, 2023, with grants awarded soon after.
*Dates not yet confirmed.
Next Steps: If you believe your charity has a project that fits the priorities of the Fund, you are invited to book a Charity Meeting with Stronger Philanthropy to discuss your proposed project and to introduce your organization. If you’re already a member of the Stronger Philanthropy Community, book a complimentary Community Member Meeting to discuss your proposed project.