Priorities for 2022
Bridgeway Foundation offers grants to healthy, innovative Canadian Christian charities as well as community organizations that are based in Cambridge, ON.
Humbled by Jesus’ life, we envision a bold philanthropy that stretches the ability of people and organizations to learn and serve at the margins.
Bridgeway Foundation partners with Canadian Christian charities that work in the following areas:
- International Development
- Strengthening Families
- Community Development
Bridgeway Foundation also has a long history of supporting community-led organizations benefitting residents of Cambridge, ON.
Size of Grants
A variety of grant requests will be considered between $5,000 – $100,000.
- Beneficiaries must be registered Canadian charities undertaking projects in areas listed in the portfolio focus.
- Past grant recipients are eligible for new funding when the outcomes of their previous project have been completed.
Applications for Funding
There is one round of grants offered each year. Stronger Philanthropy will invite selected charities to apply.
The following process will be followed:
- Stronger Philanthropy consults their Charity Profile database for organizations that align to the Foundation’s priorities.
- Selected charities are invited to complete an online application several weeks prior to the Foundation’s grantmaking meeting date.
All charities receiving grants from Bridgeway Foundation will be encouraged to report back on progress made every six months until completion for the outcomes they propose.
- Stronger Philanthropy will email invitations to charities to apply on or after August 15, 2022.
- The grant application deadline is September 15, 2022.
- Applications will be considered by members of the foundation by October 31, 2022, with grants awarded immediately after.