Kehila Foundation invests its charitable funds into grants with Canadian charities to benefit the lives of children and youth in Alberta and beyond.
- Community of St Albert, Alberta
- Northern Alberta
- International grassroots communities
Size of Grants
A variety of grant requests will be considered between $1,000-$30,000.
- Registered Canadian charities undertaking projects in specified geographic locations listed in the portfolio focus are the priority for this foundation.
- Past grant recipients are eligible for new funding when the outcomes of their previous project have been completed.
There is one round of grants offered each year. The following process will be followed:
- Kehila Foundation will shortlist a select group of charities that resonate with their stated priorities based on Charity Profiles prepared by Stronger Philanthropy.
- Charities that are shortlisted will be invited to complete an online application. Applications are by invitation only.
- Funding is not assured until applications are approved by the foundation.
All charities receiving grants from Kehila Foundation will be encouraged to report back on progress made every six months until completion for the outcomes they propose.
- Stronger Philanthropy will prepare Charity Profiles for Kehila Foundation by April 30, 2021.
- Grant applications will be considered by members of the foundation in May-June 2021, with grants awarded at the end of this period.