Priorities for 2022
Kehila Foundation invests its charitable funds into grants with Canadian charities to benefit the lives of children and youth in Alberta and beyond.
- Community of St Albert, Alberta
- Northern Alberta
- International development
Size of Grants
A variety of grant requests will be considered between $5,000-$25,000.
- Beneficiaries must be registered Canadian charities undertaking projects in areas listed in the portfolio focus.
- Past grant recipients are eligible for new funding when the outcomes of their previous project have been completed.
Applications for Funding
There is one round of grants offered each year. Stronger Philanthropy will invite selected charities to apply.
The following process will be followed:
- Stronger Philanthropy consults their Charity Profile database for organizations that align to the Foundation’s priorities.
- Selected charities are invited to complete an online application several weeks prior to the Foundation’s grantmaking meeting date.
All charities receiving grants from the Foundation will be encouraged to report back on progress made every six months until completion for the outcomes they propose.
- Stronger Philanthropy will email invitations to charities to apply on or after October 3, 2022.
- The grant application deadline is October 31, 2022.
- Applications will be considered by principals of the Foundation by November 15, 2022, with grants awarded soon after.