Priorities for 2024
- Kehila Foundation invests its charitable funds into grants with Canadian charities to benefit the lives of children and youth in Alberta and beyond.
- Community of St Albert, Alberta
- Northern Alberta
- International development
Size of Grants
- A variety of grant requests will be considered between $5,000-$25,000.
- Beneficiaries must be registered Canadian charities.
- Past grant recipients are eligible for new funding when the outcomes of their previous project have been completed.
- Charities that are active members of the Stronger Philanthropy Community are favoured.
- All charities receiving grants from Kehila Foundation will be encouraged to report back on progress made every six months until completion for the outcomes they propose.
Applications for Funding
- Create a Project Profile in the Stronger Grants online application system.
- Project Profiles that are shortlisted will receive an invitation to apply for a grant.
- Instructions for completing the application will be contained in the emailed invitation.
- Unsolicited applications are not accepted.
- Project Profiles can be submitted at any time before August 30, 2024.
- Stronger Philanthropy will email invitations to charities to apply on or after September 4, 2024.
- The grant application deadline is September 23, 2024.
- Applications will be considered by members of Kehila Foundation by October 14, 2024, with grants awarded soon after.
- If you’re not yet a member of the Stronger Philanthropy Community, and you believe your charity has a project that fits the priorities of Kehila Foundation, you are invited to book a Charity Meeting with Stronger Philanthropy to discuss your proposed project and to introduce your organization.
- If you’re already a member of the Stronger Philanthropy Community, create a Project Profile. Instructions and the access code for completing a Project Profile are located in the Resources/How Do I? folder.