Priorities for 2023
Kehila Foundation invests its charitable funds into grants with Canadian charities to benefit the lives of children and youth in Alberta and beyond.
- Community of St Albert, Alberta
- Northern Alberta
- International development
Size of Grants
A variety of grant requests will be considered between $5,000-$25,000.
- Beneficiaries must be registered Canadian charities.
- Past grant recipients are eligible for new funding when the outcomes of their previous project have been completed.
All charities receiving grants from Kehila Foundation will be encouraged to report back on progress made every six months until completion for the outcomes they propose.
Applications for Funding
- Stronger Philanthropy will email shortlisted eligible charities with an invitation to apply for a grant.
- Instructions for completing the application will be contained in the emailed invitation.
- Unsolicited applications are not accepted.
- Stronger Philanthropy will email invitations to charities to apply on or after August 15, 2023.
- The grant application deadline is September 15, 2023.
- Applications will be considered by members of Kehila Foundation by October 9, 2023, with grants awarded soon after.
Next Steps: If you believe your charity has a project that fits the priorities of Kehila Foundation, you are invited to book a Charity Meeting with Stronger Philanthropy to discuss your proposed project and to introduce your organization. If you’re already a member of the Stronger Philanthropy Community, book a complimentary Community Member Meeting to discuss your proposed project.