Priorities for 2023
Tamara Foundation offers grants for projects and advocates for organizations in British Columbia and beyond that remove barriers and empower women and children who deserve healthy and full lives.
Tamara Foundation dreams of the day when women and children in British Columbia and beyond know the dignity that comes through education, relationships, and opportunities.
- British Columbia
- Beneficiaries must be registered Canadian charities.
- Past grant recipients are eligible for new funding when the outcomes of their previous project have been completed.
All charities receiving grants from Tamara Foundation will be encouraged to report back on progress made every six months until completion for the outcomes they propose.
Applications for Funding
- Stronger Philanthropy will email shortlisted eligible charities with an invitation to apply for a grant.
- Instructions for completing the application will be contained in the emailed invitation.
- Unsolicited applications are not accepted.
- Stronger Philanthropy will email invitations to charities to apply on or after February 15, 2023.
- The grant application deadline is March 3, 2023.
- Applications will be considered by members of the foundation by April 7, 2023*, with grants awarded soon after.
*This date is not yet confirmed.
Next Steps: If you believe your charity has a project that fits the priorities of Tamara Foundation, you are invited to book a Charity Meeting with Stronger Philanthropy to discuss your proposed project and to introduce your organization. If you’re already a member of the Stronger Philanthropy Community, book a complimentary Community Member Meeting to discuss your proposed project.