Priorities for 2022
Tamara Foundation offers grants for projects and advocates for organizations in British Columbia and beyond that remove barriers and empower women and children who deserve healthy and full lives.
Tamara Foundation dreams of the day when women and children in British Columbia and beyond know the dignity that comes through education, relationships, and opportunities.
- British Columbia
- Registered Canadian charities undertaking projects in specified geographic locations listed in the portfolio focus are the priority for this foundation.
- Past grant recipients are eligible for new funding when the outcomes of their previous project have been completed.
Applications for Funding
There is one round of grants offered each year. Stronger Philanthropy will invite selected charities to apply.
The following process will be followed:
- Stronger Philanthropy consults their Charity Profile database for organizations that align to the Foundation’s priorities.
- Selected charities are invited to complete an online application several weeks prior to the Foundation’s grantmaking meeting date.
All charities receiving grants from Tamara Foundation will be encouraged to report back on progress made every six months until completion for the outcomes they propose.
- Stronger Philanthropy will email invitations to charities to apply on or after February 15, 2022.
- The grant application deadline is March 11, 2022.
- Applications will be considered by members of the foundation by May 5, 2022, with grants awarded soon after.