Priorities for 2022
Aspiring to live out the generous life modeled by Christ, the Park Family Giving Fund invests resources into projects that offer a holistic and creative response to communities in need.
- Health Care
- Social Enterprise
- Flourishing Faith
- Arts and Culture
- Greater Toronto Area
- East Africa
- Others may be selected
Size of Grants
A variety of grant requests will be considered up to $25,000.
- Beneficiaries must be registered Canadian charities undertaking projects in areas listed in the portfolio focus.
- Past grant recipients are eligible for new funding when the outcomes of their previous project have been completed.
- The Fund is also open to allocating assets into social impact investments which fulfill the purposes of its mission.
Applications for Funding
There is one round of grants offered each year. Stronger Philanthropy will invite selected charities to apply.
The following process will be followed:
- Stronger Philanthropy consults their Charity Profile database for organizations that align to the Fund’s priorities.
- Selected charities are invited to complete an online application several weeks prior to the Fund’s Grant Review Date.
All charities receiving grants from the Fund will be encouraged to report back on progress made every six months until completion for the outcomes they propose.
- Stronger Philanthropy will email invitations to charities to apply on or after October 3, 2022.
- The grant application deadline is October 31, 2022.
- Applications will be considered by principals of the Fund by November 15, 2022, with grants awarded soon after.