Priorities for 2023
Aspiring to live out the generous life modeled by Christ, the Park Family Giving Fund invests resources into projects that offer a holistic and creative response to communities in need.
- Health Care
- Social Enterprise
- Flourishing Faith
- Arts and Culture
- Greater Toronto Area
- East Africa
- Others may be selected
Size of Grants
A variety of grant requests will be considered up to $25,000.
- Registered Canadian charities undertaking projects in specified geographic locations listed in the portfolio focus are the priority for this foundation.
- Past grant recipients are eligible for new funding when the outcomes of their previous project have been completed.
- The Fund is also open to allocating assets into social impact investments which fulfill the purposes of its mission.
All charities receiving grants from Park Family Giving Fund will be encouraged to report back on progress made every six months until completion for the outcomes they propose.
Applications for Funding
- Stronger Philanthropy will email shortlisted eligible charities with an invitation to apply for a grant.
- Instructions for completing the application will be contained in the emailed invitation.
- Unsolicited applications are not accepted.
- Stronger Philanthropy will email invitations to charities to apply on or after September 29, 2023.
- The grant application deadline is October 24, 2023.
- Applications will be considered by principals of the Fund by November 1, 2023, with grants awarded soon after.
Next Steps: If you believe your charity has a project that fits the priorities of Park Family Giving Fund, you are invited to book a Charity Meeting with Stronger Philanthropy to discuss your proposed project and to introduce your organization. If you’re already a member of the Stronger Philanthropy Community, book a complimentary Community Member Meeting to discuss your proposed project.