Since we launched the new Stronger Philanthropy community app at the beginning of 2022, we’ve been intentional about connecting major donors with charity leaders. One of the ways we do this is by offering livestream interviews with major donors and charity leaders each month. If you have the app, the interview plays automatically when you log in. After the interview, we archive these videos and make them available to subscribers. It’s a great way to get to know others: for charity leaders to learn donor priorities and passions, and for donors to check out alignment with charities they may have interest in funding.
Client interviews include:
- John Horwood from the J&R Horwood Fund
- Lynn DuMerton from Tamara Foundation
- Melissa and Lee Carter from River Dali Foundation
Charity leaders interviewed include:
- Daniel Whitehead from Sanctuary Mental Health Ministries
- Stacey Campbell from Prison Fellowship Canada
- Quentin Fincaryk from Wellspring Foundation for Education
Two new interviews a month are offered. Join our Stronger Philanthropy Community now to take advantage of these connections.